- 2 1/4 c. Shirley J Universal Sauce
- 1 lbs Fresh Broccoli Cut Into Bite-Size Pieces
- 7 1/2 c. Water
- 3/4 cup of shredder carrots
- 3/4 cubed hashbrowns
- 4 1/2 c. Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- (you could also add ham, celery onions etc.)
In large stock pot combine veggies and 3 cups of the water, bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes. Add remaining water and Universal Sauce Mix and stir well. Bring mixture back to a boil and add cheese, simmer for 3-5 minutes. Serve. Garnish individual bowls of soup with shredded cheese, if desired.