- 1.5-2 lbs. Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless
- Ritz crackers, 16 crushed (Any type of buttery cracker will work)
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1-2 scallions or green onion tops, sliced thinly
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
Pound the chicken breasts so they are about 1/4-1/2 inch in thickness.
Take the clove of garlic and mince it up finely. Then, thinly slice the scallions or green onion tops.
Take 16 Ritz crackers and crush them. Put them into a medium size bowl, add the minced garlic, sliced scallions or green onion tops, shredded cheese and the seasonings (salt and pepper). Mix everything together. Take the flattened chicken breasts and cut each one into 2 or 3 pieces.
Melt the 4 Tbsp. of butter in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave. Dip each chicken piece into the melted butter, then dip the coated chicken piece into the cracker mixture, coating both sides. Lay aside until all chicken pieces have been coated
Bake at 350° for 30-35 mins. Serve with any type of potato, rice or other vegetable. *Note: Bake the chicken on a foil-lined baking sheet.