Cooking Rule... If at first you don't succeed, order pizza!
Monday, September 25, 2017
3 Chicken Breast Cut into 2 inch cubes
2 cups of uncooked instant rice
2 cups of cold water
1 can of Cream of Chicken
2 cans of Cream of Mushroom
1/2 cup of butter sliced in to squares
Grease a 9x13 pan. Add chicken to bottom of greases pan. Combined all other ingredents (except butter) in another bowl. Once it is combined pour over chicken. Even placed sliced butter on top of mixture. Cook for 60-75 minutes at 400.
2 cups minus 2 tablespoons cake flour
1 2/3 cups bread flour
1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
2 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
2 large eggs (room temp)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/4 pounds of chocolate chips
1. Stir flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt into bowl and set aside
2. Using a mixer with a paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy -about 5 min
3.Reduce speed and add eggs and vanilla
4. Slowly add dry ingredients mixing until just combined
5. Fold in chocolate chips
6. Refrigerate dough for 24-36 hours (don't skip this step)
7. When ready to bake preheat oven to 350
8. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes
9. Cook of wire rack.
I started this blog a few years ago because I was tired of trying to organize all my recipes. I never knew what cookbook the recipe I was looking for was in and I would spend hours thumbing through books and papers trying to find the one I was looking for. I don't cook anything fancy, just simple homemade food that our family enjoys. If me or my family won't eat it then you won't find the recipe on my blog. I am not blogging for fame so the recipes may be posted randomly. I only post recipes that I have tried and we will be making again. I hope you enjoy our collection of our family's favorites recipes. ~Krista C.