- 1 can (13.8 oz) Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- 6 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, softened
- 1 cup chopped Ham
- 3/4 cup finely chopped Broccoli
- 1 cup shredded Cheese ( I used mild cheddar)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped Green Onion
Directions: Unravel dough from can and lay out onto a greased baking sheet. Press dough out into a large rectangle. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a small bowl, cream together the butter and cream cheese. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the dough. Top with chopped ham, broccoli, cheese, Parmesan cheese and green onion. Roll the dough up, pinching the seam to seal. Slice the roll into one inch pieces. You should get about 12 rolls. Place the rolls onto the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, until lightly browned.